The Week In Links : A look around the web through a photographers eyes
Black & white vs color, the relevance of Canon’s CPS program, and saving some cash…
- When you Photograph People in Black and White, you Photograph their Souls : I’m a sucker for good black and white photography. I love creating elaborate light setups and creating deep color palates, but there’s just something about black & white.
- Norman Seeff Shares Stories Behind His Iconic Rock Photos : Icons captured in black & white in ways they hadn’t been captured before.
- Color Film Footage From 1920s London is the Coolest Thing You’ll See Today : Wow…seeing an era that you’ve only seen in black & white for the 1st time in color is fairly breathtaking.
- Canon Photographers Biggest Secret Exposed : I’m a CPS member and I HIGHLY recommend anyone with enough gear to qualify joining…I wasn’t aware of this reason though. I’m assuming I’ll utilize it in the next year or so.
- Going for Red! Diffusion + White Balance = Big Color : Tweaking color with your white balance and using a big light source.
- 10 Money Saving Tips For Photographers : That’s pretty self explanatory right?